Skip to Content
South Florida Criminal Attorney
Free Case Evaluation 305-504-6655 | 305-542-9491

Yes, You Can Obtain Court Documents From A Sealed or Expunged Record In Florida

Aggressive Trial Attorney With a Reputation for Success

There may come a time in your life when you need to obtain certified Court records from a file that has been ordered sealed or expunged.

Perhaps you are applying to become a member of the Florida Bar, or are seeking employment as a nurse, a teacher, or a police officer.  Perhaps you are seeking to become a United States citizen.

In that case, you will be required to provide the proper authorities with certified copies of your Court documents.  These documents may include, but are not limited to: arrest affidavit; Information (charging document); disposition/judgment and sentence; and Order to Seal/Expunge.

Even if your case was sealed or expunged years ago, you can obtain copies from the file.

There is a process, and it does take anywhere from 10-90 days to complete the process, but it can be done.

If you need to obtain certified Court records from a sealed or expunged case file in the State of Florida, contact me to discuss the process.