South Florida Criminal Attorney
Free Case Evaluation

New Years Arrests

If you were arrested in Miami-Dade County on New Years Eve or New Years Day, contact me.

If you are from out of state, you may not need to return to Florida to appear in Court provided you have an attorney.

There are many charges wherein your physical presence can be waived.